With BaliTransport.net – a Bali Transport Service, maximizing your vacation with a Reliable Service
Hi, are you looking for a reliable, flexible and affordable transport service on Bali? Do not hesitate just contact us, we are a team of Bali Tours organizer with experienced drivers very glad to welcoming you to this fascinating island.
Bali is a tropical island in Indonesia is very much recommended by most travel magazine in the world as one of the best tourist destination in South East Asia. It has nice beach, wonderful nature, culture heritage, cordial people and nearly every kind of international cuisine can be found in Bali.
Bali transport service is able to arrange your Bali Tour as per your interest, Bali full day tours or half day tours, suggest the most recommended places of interest on the island as temples, beaches, water sports, adventures, nature and many more.
The organizer gladly to do a custom-made tours of the places you would like to see, so please create your own itineraries.
Favorite Full day #1: Barong Dance Kintamani
The highlight of this Bali tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at Batubulan village to see the Barong & Keris dance performance, Batik factory, Celuk gold and silver work, Mas the center of wood carvings, Ubud the center of Balinese painting, Goa Gajah (elephant cave), coffee and many other tropical plantations, Ceking is one of the best vistas of terraces rice field on Bali and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring. Lunch (optional) en-route. On the way back to hotel visit authentic Balinese compound/house.
++ SPECIAL OFFER FOR THIS TOUR ++:
USD 40 per car using A/C Suzuki APV or Toyota Avanza (as per availability with driver, fuel, tax & parking fee). Excluded or on your own account: donation/sites entrance tickets, meals (lunch or dinner), & any personal expenses. BOOK NOW!
Favorite Full day #2: Bedugul, The Land of Spices
First stop at Mengwi Royal Temple with its lotus pond from where you will reach the peaceful mountain village of Bedugul, to visit Ulun Danu temple, partially submerged in Lake Beratan water. After visiting the colorful Candikuning market with its spices, bonsai and orchid lined along fresh vegetables the next stop will be the unforgettable rice terraces of Jatiluwih, a truly heavenly panorama, and some of exotic local fruits, cocoa and coffee can be visited en-route. The last stop of this Bali trip is a must-see Tanah lot Temple, nestled on a rock on the Indian Ocean. Lunch on route (optional) .
Favorite Half day #1: The Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple Tour
Hanging on cliff 100 metres above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. The more so while you see the Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 singers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. After the performance, a short drive will bring you to Jimbaran bay to enjoy a delicious seafood dinner in a cozy seaside restaurant.
Favorite Half day #2: Ubud Tours
The eternal fight between good and evil is the central theme in Barong and Keris dance, a performance not to be missed. A visit to a traditional Balinese compound will bring you nack in time, while the art villages of Mas, Ubud and Celuk are a showcase of Balinese skills in handicraft, painting and creating gold and silver jewelry, as well as pearl, the new treasure of Bali. Ubud monkey forest is very interested to be visited as well or beautiful Bali bird park.
We use only vehicles in best condition, comfortable, flexible and affordable as:
|Car Type||Price Per Day Per Vehicle|
|Suzuki APV: |
It is very comfortable for 1 – 5 persons.
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 500.000 (equal to USD 42)
- Half Day Tour (max. 6 hrs): IDR 400.000 (equal to USD 34)
|Toyota Avanza / Daihatsu Xenia: |
It is very comfortable for 1 – 5 persons.
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 550.000 (equal to USD 46)
- Half Day Tour (max. 6 hrs): IDR 425.000 (equal to USD 35)
|KIA Pregio / Travello: |
comfortably 8 persons.
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 750.000 (equal to USD 63)
- Half Day Tour (max. 6 hrs): IDR 500.000 (equal to USD 42)
|Isuzu ELF: |
comfortably 12 persons.
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 900.000 (equal to USD 75).
- Half Day Tour (max. 6 hrs): IDR 650.000 (equal to USD 54)
|Isuzu ELF LONG: |
comfortably 17 persons.
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 1.350.000 (equal to USD 112).
- Half Day Tour (max. 6 hrs): IDR 900.000 (equal to USD 75)
|VW Safari Old Legend Car (in Good Condition): |
Nice to use exploring wonderful Bali's interior, unspoiled nature.
Price per day:
- Full Day Tour (max. 10 hrs): IDR 625.000 (equal to USD 52).
Bali Transport Price include: Experienced driver, gas/petrol, parking fee and tax.
Bali Transport Price exclude: Sites entrance tickets/donations, meals on route and other personal expenses.
Please note: The above price valid for tours start/finish at Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud.
* Full Day: maximum 10 hours
* Half Day: maximum 6 hours
* Surcharge only at IDR 50.000 per hour for additional hour for tour area to Kintamani, Bedugul and Besakih.
* Surcharge only at IDR 100.000 per trip for tour area to Gilimanuk, Pemuteran, Lovina, Amed, Candidasa.
* Available on request: English/Italian/Spanish/French/Germany speaking tour guide on IDR 300000 = USD 25 for full day tour max 10 hours. And IDR 200000 = USD 17 for half day max 6 hours.
Do not hesitate, just Contact Us